[We Are PMQ] – Find out why they are joining PMQ this Spring!
PMQ is a newly-opened creative hub located on Hollywood Road in SoHo, Central, Hong Kong. This video clip is about why the local famous designers Vivienne Tam, Pan Tang (OUT OF STOCK), Claire Wong (Tong-Chao) and Douglas Young (G.O.D) want to join the business in PMQ.
PMQ is transformed from the former Police Married Quarters. It is now a stage for designers to exchange creative ideas and a great place for you to have creative lifestyle experiences. The name PMQ stands for “Pride”, “Money” and “Quality”, which are the three most important things for the designers in PMQ. They hope that PMQ can be a place which Hong Kong people are proud of. And they aims to provide high-quality products to the customers.
Just as what Pan Tang said in the video, “Never chase after money. Let the money chase after you”. This is what people in the creative industry should believe.
PMQ元創方是一個新開業的創意中心，位於香港中環荷里活道的SoHo區。香港本土的幾位知名設計師Vivienne Tam, Pan Tang (OUT OF STOCK), Claire Wong (Tong-Chao) 和 Douglas Young (G.O.D)在視頻中講述了他們對於PMQ元創方的信念與理想。
PMQ是由香港前已婚警察宿舍改建而成的。如今，它已成為匯聚本地新進創新企業家的舞台，並不斷為大眾提供創新生活體驗。PMQ這個名字源於三個英文單詞：Pride (自豪）、Money (財富)和 Quality (品質)。這也是PMQ的設計師們最重視的三個方面。他們希望PMQ能夠成為香港人引以為豪的創意中心，也立志為顧客提供最高品質的創新產品。
正如OUT OF STOCK的設計師 Pan Tang 所說， “不要追逐財富，讓財富追隨著你的創意而來。” 這是所有在創新產業的人應秉持的信念。
PMQ Address: 35 Aberdeen Street, Central, Hong Kong
PMQ Official Website 元創方官網: http://www.pmq.org.hk
- 71Jockey Club Creative Arts Centre (JCCAC) is a multi-disciplinary arts village. It is transformed from the former Shek Kip Mei Factory Estate, which was a stronghold for cottage industries half a century ago. Since 2008, it has been playing an important role in supporting arts development in Hong Kong by providing space for creative work, such…
- Come And Join The Creative Market In Partnership @ The Hong Kong Cultural Centre- September 2014 To January 2015 夥伴創意市集@香港文化中心－今年9月至明年1月等你來加入！47The "Creative Market in Partnership @HKCC" has been launched by the Hong Kong Cultural Centre (HKCC) since 2013. It provides a platform for all the local creative talents to display their amazing art works and strongly supports the development of handcraft and live arts. From September 2014 to January 2015, there will be a series…
- 43The Largest Cultural and Creative Hub in Hong Kong- westKowloon | Create Infographics Date Resource: 1. Official Website of The West Kowloon Cultural District: www.westkowloon.hk/tc/the-district 2. 2013-2014 Annual Report of The West Kowloon Cultural District：http://d3fveiluhe0xc2.cloudfront.net/media/_file/reportfull.pdf
- 37HK Farm is an organization for rooftop farming and it emphasizes the value of locally-produced food. Their members consist of many local farmers, artists and designers. HK farm not only grows local food, but also curates exhibitions, designs products and provides services relating to urban agriculture. They also collaborate with a variety of local communities…
- FREESPACE FEST 2014-The Most Innovative Outdoor Arts Festival Was Held Last Weekend! 自由野－香港最具創新性的戶外藝術節瘋狂來襲35FREESPACE FEST is an annual innovative outdoor arts festival of Hong Kong. It was held last weekend and attracted many visitors and artists. Please check out this video to see what happened in FREESPACE FEST 2014!! 自由野是香港最具創新性的戶外藝術節，每年舉辦一次。上週末，自由野2014瘋狂來襲，吸引了許多藝術家和參與者！快來看看今年自由野有哪些瘋狂趣事吧！！