The Family Planning Association of Hong Kong (FPAHK) conducted a study on the sexuality of ethnic Chinese women in Hong Kong. The study revealed the prevalence of sexual problems among women of reproductive age.
The results of research finding were significant; it stated that 59% of respondents were found to have at least one sexual problem for at least 3 months in the past year, those problem will bring negative effect on birth rate or even to the quality of a marriage. In order to solve the sexual problem, several ways are recommended which are including
(1) communicate more with their partners on sexual issue
(2) to have coitus regularly like one to two times a week
(3) make good use of sexual toys to enhance the sexual atmosphere
(4) open mind to sexual topic, overcome the shyness to reiterate, a happy sexual life is crucial to a healthy marriage.
- 34We can still recall the propaganda of the Family Planning Association years ago, which promotes having two kids is good enough while our Government now encourages families to have three or more. According to the article from South China Morning Post, the fertility rate in Hong Kong has dropped by 50% over the past 30…