Kowloon City Market is the LARGEST street market in Hong Kong, which represents typical culture of HK street market. It is not only a quite convenient street market for the life of local citizens, but also becomes a famous viewpoint for travelers.
If you would like to understand more about local culture of Hong Kong, Kowloon City Market could be a nice place to visit. If you do not have enough time, don’t worry, Kowloon City could be visited only using your lunch time.
Here comes my video and some info to introduce interesting points you could find in Kowloon City just during a lunch time. Also don’t miss delicious food in the market, I think it is one of the biggest sale point.
Would you like to know more? Then check out…
Kowloon City Market Visit Guide
Floor Guide with features :
Floor One: Fruits, meat, fish, flowers (Fresh)
Floor Two: Clothes, shoes (Low-price)
Floor Three: Restaurants (Favor recommended)
Visit Time: 11:30-14:30
1) Buy fresh fruits on 1st floor, also there will be traditional Chinese dried orange peel
2) Visit and collect a pair of shoes in low-price but also fashion
3) Enjoy delicious dumplings & pork feet as the end of this tour
Traffic: BY taxi/ Bus 25M
There are also some pictures to show more details about Kowloon City Market:
Red Lamp is the symbol of HK street market
Fresh fish is swimming
Hope you will enjoy and start a plan to visit Kowloon City Market after reading this copy!
- 60Have you ever tried rice dumplings? If the answer is "NO", then you are lucky! Go to Tai Po, there is delicious rice dumplings. People will not only eat Dimsun in restaurants, they also buy them in street markets. Dimsun is a neglected part of Hong Kong culture, which brings happiness to citizens here. Ms…
- 52CULTURE BUILDING TRADITION ...With more than a history of 160 years, Graham Street is disappearing now. With development of city planning, many street markets of Central have disappeared. With understanding of saved street market buildings, the culture even life of Hong Kong remains vitality. With great interests of street markets, you will be…
- 42"Icon feature" represents vitality of a market. You could not image that Thailand Damnern Saduak Floating Market is without water, or Taiwan night fare does not offer delicious cuisine. When we mention the icon of Hong Kong Street Market, you will never ignore the "Red Lamps". Notable interior designer, Douglas Young, cooperated together with Olympian City…
- 42Do you know how many street markets in Hong Kong? Have you ever think about the number of amount of street market could owns interesting information? I make this infogram to show you some interesting connection. Hope you will enjoy! If you find more interesting connection, come and let me know. All pictures in this…
- 41Several aged Shanghai traditional barbers, average 60 years old, still work in Kiu Kwan Salon near Chun Yeung Street Market in North Point. This salon may be the last and largest Shanghai salon left in Hong Kong, which was opened in 1983. Look at the pictures below, we could see Shanghai feature, professional skills, also could…